Friday, November 30, 2018

Chicken Webster


This is such an easy, quick and tasty dish to make for dinner; especially if you are short on time.  We named it after Lovey's best friend who made it for us one evening.  We also make this using cod.


In fact, this is such an easy recipe I am not going to write a 'formal' recipe below.


Crush up a couple handfuls of potato chips.  Whenever I get down to the bottom of a bag of chips that are mostly crumbles, I save them in a baggie.  Most times when I plan to make this dish I already have my potato chip crumbles ready to go.


Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt several Tbsp. of butter in a baking dish.  Pat dry boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (preferably without the rib meat, or that little tenderloin - it sometimes makes the breast a little too thick).

Coat both sides of the breasts in the butter.


 
Dredge both sides of each breast in the potato chips



Place the breasts back in the buttered baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.

That's it.  Dinner in no time at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment